Tuesday, August 19, 2008

POST Post

Preston might be mad about this post, but I am undeterred. I need to give the boy props for doing well on the POST test he took last week. There were 4 different sections, one of which was...MATH!!! Preston hasn't done math for a while, so he was doubting his skills. It turns out all his worry was for nothing.

Well, I have pictures to show you people, but I can't find that blasted cord that hooks the camera to the computer. In the past week or two, we've been to a family reunion in Idaho, to the Deer Valley Music Festival, and to St. George to take the mother to a birthday dinner and visit precious McKay. Also, I got a picture of this ginormous banana split we ate tonight at Leatherby's. When that camera cord shows up, ya'll will be the first to know. I'm sure you can't wait.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Find that stupid cord! :) I wanna see some pictures!

pinkfrostycookies said...

Can't wait to see that banana split! I will have to now go and make my own since it is Sunday. Good think I have two jars of fudge sauce!
Have you purchased anything from Spiegel lately?