Tuesday, January 20, 2009

This Kind of Thing Happens Only to Old(er) People

So Preston and I went to Las Vegas (to attend Harmony's blessing) and back on Sunday with the Millers. After we arrived home, I stepped out of our vehicle and my right knee buckled beneath me. I tried to stand on my right leg again and felt a sharp pain pierce my knee. With the pain came more buckling and a popping sound. I couldn't stand up! I hadn't sustained an injury (that I could recall). Anyway, I went back to Las Vegas again today to visit the doctor and the x-ray machine. It turns out I just have quite a bad strain and/or sprain. I was told to stay off my feet for a week. I just laughed. Silly doctor.

7 comments:

CGibb said...

Ouch, Kristin, that's no fun. Hopefully it heals faster than the doctor thinks it will. Crazy that you don't even remember anything happening to it.

Amanda said...

Kreston! you're the silly one. You better stay off it. That sounds a little serious.... duh!

Mary Lynne said...

I'm sorry that your pain came on in my driveway. I feel sort of responsible since that's when it started to hurt.

Preston and Kristin said...

I'm in the process of filing a lawsuit.

Mary Lynne said...

You would.

Love you!

Rachel said...

Oh no!! Take this opportunity to camp out on the couch. Demand that smoothies be brought at regular intervals.

Anonymous said...

You really should take time off of work. Goodness gracious! By the way, I nearly fell over to see that you had finally updated your blog! Glad to see you're back!