Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweet Sister Suzanne!

My charming, kind, clever, smart, fun sister had a birthday today. Hooray! Until she requests the removal of the following pictures, they shall be on display as a tribute to her, for she is a true supermodel superstar!







Happy Birthday Suzanne!

(Note: I have four totally awesome sisters, and this little trend of doing a birthday tributes on our blogs started at a time past the birthdays of the other 3. Check back in October for the Ho Jo's birthday tribute. Oh yeah!)

6 comments:

Mary Lynne said...

Suzanne is truly beautiful both inside and out! I don't think it's too late for "Next Top Model".

pinkfrostycookies said...

Oh, you are so sweet! Thanks!
Now that I've seen this, you can remove the photos anytime.

NatalieD said...

All of the Dean and Rebecca Pearson daughters are beautiful and delightful.

Renee said...

You look pretty foxy in those Texas pics.

Titensor Family said...

OK the best thing about your blog so far is the picture with you and the knife! you crack me up!

Titensor Family said...

what blog owner has to approve my comments?