Monday, April 26, 2010

He's Here!

Four weeks ago on March 28th, precious little Mitchell Preston Porter made his appearance.

He was born via emergency c-section around 9 PM after a full day of labor. We were shocked to discover he weighed 9 pounds 12 ounces and was 21.5 inches in length. Whew!

He's saying "Hi". (The red marks are from his heavy pacifier sucking.)

I'm trying to say hello as well; however, the drugs in my system aren't allowing me to fully open my eyes and give a non-crazy smile.

The drugs wore off the next day...sort of. Can you tell? Anyway, look how cuddly our boy is!

More precious cuddles...

About two weeks after he was born, my sister Mary Lynne did a little photo shoot with him. This is my favorite hat, but I'm not sure it's Mitchell's favorite.

Oh, the messes Mary Lynne and I went through for her to get this shot! Good times.

Here's one of Mitchell's classic expressions.

Sweet.

"Hmmm, what to do next..."

"Maybe I'll just sit in my swing and look cute."

7 comments:

CGibb said...

Finally some pictures on your blog! He's SO cute Kristin and looks like a little angel. So nice that he likes to snuggle!

Janet said...

Love all the pictures of your handsome little guy!

Steve and Holly said...

It's a good thing we weren't holding our breath waiting for the news to be posted on your blog! I love the expressions -- he's definitely yours!

KellyLady said...

SOOOOOO cute!

Clarissa said...

He is just precious! Congrats! You got me beat by 1 oz and 1/2 in. My first was 9 lbs 11 oz and 21 in. It takes a brave woman to birth that kind of baby! :) We were pretty shocked when we got the stats, too!! He seriously is adorable!!

Sunni said...

He's so adorable! What a sweetie pie and so much like his daddy! Congrats! What a ladykiller!

pinkfrostycookies said...

I love all the pictures, but especially the red hat one. You need to blow that one up big!