Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What a Blessing!

Mitchell was blessed on Sunday. I didn't take many pictures because I was occupied by the weather crisis we had that day. Right as we were readying to eat outside, a massive wind storm came up that would put even Cedar City wind to shame. So we all (about 35 peeps) made our way back inside my house for a cramped, but delicious lunch. I really should have gotten a picture of that, but ya'll can use your imaginations if you weren't there.


Here little Mitchell is without his hat (above) and with his hat (below). I just had to post them both, because I'm even more indecisive as a mother.

4 comments:

NatalieD said...

Yes, "what a blessing," indeed!

Steve and Holly said...

He looks a little less worried with the hat on -- but super cute both ways!

pinkfrostycookies said...

I'm sad we missed all the fun, but I'm sure you were relieved to have five less people there. I'm glad we at least get to see cute little Mitchell in his dress up clothes.

Renee said...

It's about time you came back! Mitchell is so dang cute! Congratulations! It sounds like you're having fun being a mom. Enjoy this non-mobile stage of his life. And emergency c-section. I know how that goes. good luck on your recovery. Mine took a lot longer than I expected, but all bells and roses now :)