Saturday, June 14, 2008

Trip to SLC

Preston and I ate at the Lion House Pantry while in Salt Lake City this week. As you can see, we decided to eat outside, in the garden, and it was such a lovely day. Also, the food was so tasty!

Also while in Salt Lake City, or Woods Cross rather, we attended my cousin's wedding dinner. Now that was some tasty food! The decorations were also terrific (see below). As you can see in this picture, Preston is paying close attention to the dinner program, unaware of the camera. Oh yeah, and that hanging flower ball was made with real flowers. How about that?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Looks like you guys had fun! But glad your back.

Melanie said...

And I found your blog, so there! It was fun seeing you last week! Sorry I was away from the office on Friday and couldn't go to lunch with the two of you! (I also love the tasty food at the Lion House Pantry!) Maybe next time!