Wednesday, December 10, 2008

O Tannenbaum

Yup, that's our tree. Anyway, it's more like my tree since I got up at 4 AM last year to get it on a Black Friday sale, since I found and bought all the decorations, since I decorated it all by myself, and since I look at it every day BY MYSELF! I was thinking I'd get full-time husband for Christmas, but better luck next year. Seriously though, better luck next year. Preston does his special timed run on Friday, and I think he's going to make it! Hopefully he moves here two to three weeks after that. Yippee skippee!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully he moves there? Well at least your tree looks very homey and cozy! Very very cute! I love it!

Steve and Holly said...

Good luck to Preston! He must really love you!-- you move out and he has to run really fast to be able to live with you again!

Amanda said...

I hope he does good!!! I love your tree. I always have to do everything with our tree by myself too. :( Good Luck Preston... or maybe not because that would mean you might have to move back to Vegas??? hummmmm. You need to move back!

pinkfrostycookies said...

Beyoutiful! Welcome to the lonely tree decorator's club! Since having kids, I have left the club. I now almost have too much help.

Mary Lynne said...

This tree is more gorgeous in person! Can't wait to hear how Preston's run went!

Abby said...

I need to get me a full time husband too! What isle did you find yours on and how much. My husband is only a weekend husband. I need him to be upgraded.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I believe I was with you to get the tree on the black friday sale....