Thursday, December 18, 2008

Winter Fun

So, as everyone knows, it snowed a lot. It snowed for two days straight in St. George, and it snowed in Las Vegas. Here's a cell phone picture of what I saw out my front door right after the snow began to fall. (Note: This picture does not fully capture the true snowy blizzardiness.)



Now, I'm not complaining about the snow (like everyone else is). I loved it! I wish it had snowed more. I just heard a lot of whining at work today from customers that were terrified by 4 or 5 inches of snow everywhere BUT the roads. I'll admit the roads were a smidge slushy this morning, but that's about it.

Nathan & Mary Lynne invited me to their ward's Christmas party tonight, since I was all alone. For an activity, they had a box at each of the 20 or so tables filled with random Christmasy items that we were decorate our tables with. Mary Lynne and I had a great idea to tear the box apart and make a little dog gingerbread house (with a crazy tree in the backyard). See below:


5 comments:

Melanie said...

Very clever!

Anonymous said...

Change the font you!

Anonymous said...

I appreciate the other changes though........

Preston and Kristin said...

Preston, stop making anonymous comments.

Anonymous said...

Yes dear......