Friday, March 6, 2009

I said, "Don't tase me, bro!"

Preston was tased (or tasered) again. This time, he just casually slipped it into our after-work conversation that went something like this:

Kristin: "How was your day?"
Preston: "Good. How was your day?"
K: "It was sooo busy. This guy asked me the craziest question today. He said...[insert funny work story]"
P: "Ha ha ha. That's so funny. What else happened?"
K: "Not much. So, did you learn anything good?"
P: "Yeah."
K: "Like what?"
P: "Oh, it was just some refresher training with some other officers. "
K: "Oh. What did they teach you?"
P: "We just went over facility safety and some inmate stuff, I got tased again, and I had some of that garden salad."
K: "Oh, that's nice."

5 minutes later...

K: "Wait! Did you say you were tased again?!?!"
P: "Yeah. Why?"
K: "WHY!?!? Why did you have to do it again?"
P: "I have to do it once for each department. It wasn't that bad."

So there you have it. The more you're tased, the easier it gets. That's good news!

6 comments:

Steve and Holly said...

I'm not sure it's good news!! It's not good for the bad guys to know, and just how many more times is Preston planning on getting tased?!?!

Ward Family said...

How many times does he have to be tased? It sounds horrible! Where is he working...I must have missed that in a previous post somewhere...tell him to stop getting tased already!

Mary Lynne said...

WHAT?!?! That's crazy! Did they record it?

KellyLady said...

you are married to one 'special' guy there Kristin. It's a good thing he's got you to keep him in line!

Amanda said...

He had to do it again? oh wow. I don't think I would have moved just because of that. haha jk. I LOVE LOVE the condo. I really can't explain how happy we are to be in it... But we do really miss you guys. :)

Abby said...

OuchY! Hazing lives on. Speaking of Hazing. I had some high school Madrigals try to kidnap me in the middle of the night a few weeks ago. They had the wrong house, which is why I'm here today. hahaha. good times.