Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 8: London (second day)


I think Preston is standing next to what was once a lion's den. I don't know what my clue was, but it just feels like it would have been one.

Traitor's Gate
(This is the gate by which traitors arrived.)

The Ravens
A legend developed that England would not fall to a foreign invader so long as there were ravens at the Tower of London

The Rack

Beefeater or Yeomen Warder of Her Majesty’s Royal Palace and Fortress the Tower of London or Member of the Sovereign's Body Guard of the Yeoman Guard Extraordinary

The Tower Bridge
(I know, I already posted a picture of this.)


Westminster Abbey, at the very place the Duchess of Cambridge made her grand entrance


The only place in Westminster Abbey where pictures were allowed to be taken

1 comment:

pinkfrostycookies said...

Thanks for the Tower tour, since we have not made it there, yet! You did a good job getting around!