Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Birthday! Day 9: London (third day)

This is my calm face.

Suzanne threw a raging party for me. There were streamers, balloons, easter eggs, fresh tulips, chicken enchiladas, and more!

Then she made this cake! It's a good thing those numbers are backwards so you can't tell how old I am.

I got some lovely gifts from some lovely girls.

I had a wicked awesome birthday!

We also shopped at Harrod's & H&M and ate at a delicioso Italian restaurant, but we were lazy about taking pictures, so you have to use your imagination.

3 comments:

Julie said...

can i tell you my sob story? i introduced SOOOO many people to the wicked soundtrack and story back in the day and all those people have now seen it except for me. What ever happened to what goes around comes around. no but really for years i have been longing to see it.

Preston and Kristin said...

What goes around will come around. Don't you worry. You probably loved it long before I did, and I didn't have to wait as long. I was introduced to it in 2004, and I saw it for the first time in 2008. One day Julie...one short day...your dreams will come true...in the Emerald City.

pinkfrostycookies said...

I hope you are keeping calm and carrying on. Where's your sign right now?
Wasn't that the best birthday party, ever!?