Friday, October 10, 2008

7 Facts - By Preston

7 Facts -- I was tagged!
Here's how to play:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I believe almost every meal is better with bacon --- sandwiches, pizza, salads, pastas, breakfast, etc.

2. I sing. Kristin wishes I'd do it more. As a child I was part of "The Jane Porter Singers", and I was in a show choir in high school.

3. I miss farming. I miss driving tractors and the smell of freshly cut Timothy.

4. Kristin wants me to say that I'm a good speller, because she thinks it's a weird fact that a boy would be a good speller. She obviously didn't know any Canadian boys before me.

5. I had an 8-cow mission.

6. I'm a cancer survivor.

7. I used to have bright red hair. After the chemotherapy made all my hair fall out, it grew back in brown.

Everyone has already been tagged, so I'm skipping rules #3 and #4.
Kristin did her tag on the other blog.

2 comments:

Kristiwistin said...

Thanks for telling us about yourself - even though you had help with ideas.

pinkfrostycookies said...

What is "freshly cut Timothy?"
Very interesting posting. We can't wait to hear you sing.